We did her. You can, too!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 I did Jeds Mom.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe53
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 34

PostSubject: I did Jeds Mom.   Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:25 pm

So, whats the word on the contest, site, calander, and other sit?

flower im a hippie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.protruckchallenge.com
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 30
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:34 pm

I've been half-meaning to write for the origin story thing. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Joe53 wrote:
So, whats the word on the contest, site, calander, and other sit?

flower im a hippie.

So far, you're the only submitted storywriter. Shirts no one can agree on, and we have to order all the same kind, which will be cool anyway, because then we'll look like some kind of exclusive club. We could order a lot and then sell them but no one has extra money, so we can order more later if we really need to. Site I haven't really worked on lately--except to change the babe. Which I could use some help with, btw! If you find any awesome babe pics you should email them to me so I can put them up. I don't want to have to find them all myself, y'know.

So, that's what's up as of right now. silent

_________________
~*~K1mmyj0n35~*~
http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Joe53
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:03 am

k1mmyj0n35 wrote:
Joe53 wrote:
So, whats the word on the contest, site, calander, and other sit?

flower im a hippie.

So far, you're the only submitted storywriter. Shirts no one can agree on, and we have to order all the same kind, which will be cool anyway, because then we'll look like some kind of exclusive club. We could order a lot and then sell them but no one has extra money, so we can order more later if we really need to. Site I haven't really worked on lately--except to change the babe. Which I could use some help with, btw! If you find any awesome babe pics you should email them to me so I can put them up. I don't want to have to find them all myself, y'know.

So, that's what's up as of right now. silent

When you say picture of babes you dont include animal correct?

clown I'm a clown and I scare people and the only repelent to jeds mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.protruckchallenge.com
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 30
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:39 am

k1mmyj0n35 wrote:
Site I haven't really worked on lately--except to change the babe. Which I could use some help with, btw! If you find any awesome babe pics you should email them to me so I can put them up. I don't want to have to find them all myself, y'know.

On that note: Moar of the last babe. Not the one up now, but the one that was there before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:35 am

jesusabdullah wrote:
k1mmyj0n35 wrote:
Site I haven't really worked on lately--except to change the babe. Which I could use some help with, btw! If you find any awesome babe pics you should email them to me so I can put them up. I don't want to have to find them all myself, y'know.

On that note: Moar of the last babe. Not the one up now, but the one that was there before.

Laying-down babe? Or azn babe?

Also, see the rpgsheets page already, sheesh!

_________________
~*~K1mmyj0n35~*~
http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 30
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:49 am

I meant laying-down babe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:47 pm

K. I'll try...what is it about the pic that you like, so I can find similar features?

(sheesh, that doesn't necessarily sound so good).

Also PLEASE send me babe pics, guys!!

_________________
~*~K1mmyj0n35~*~
http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Colin
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 29
Location : Argonia

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:02 pm

Ill write a story sometime when i get back to AK and I have plenty of time just hangin around and I am sending you babes so sitttdown and drink your goddamn tea!!! haha another great FF quote
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedmom.com/
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 30
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 pm

k1mmyj0n35 wrote:
K. I'll try...what is it about the pic that you like, so I can find similar features?

Jenny Reid, duh! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:06 pm

lawl okydokey (as joe would say), done and done (as joel would say) you ho (as colin would say).

_________________
~*~K1mmyj0n35~*~
http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Colin
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 29
Location : Argonia

PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:16 pm

You ho i would never say that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedmom.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I did Jeds Mom.   

Back to top Go down
 
I did Jeds Mom.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Did Jed's Mom!!1! :: Talk about stuff!-
Jump to: