We did her. You can, too!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Partytiemz.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

?
Guys Suck.
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Guys Suck Ass.
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
 

AuthorMessage
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Partytiemz.   Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:35 pm

So what all do we want to do at le part-ay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
tyler
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:33 am

Since it's Thursday, I went with option #2.

Are you asking what games? I'd like to try a few games that we haven't played much before. Particularly MechWarrior 4, Worms World Party, Heroes III, and Dawn of War. Josh thinks MechWarrior might be one of those games that's hard to pirate, Josh and I both have copies of DoW, and Jed had a cracked copy, but he might have deleted it. Heroes III and WWP would be really easy to do, especially since we only need one computer.

I'm down for anything, but my lappy can't seem to handle AOE3, BFME, or Far Cry.

Edit: I really like cum Unreal Tournament games too. Just throwing that out cum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 am

Just activities in general. It IS a birthday party, after all. It is good to know what games will be occurring as well. I probably will just be pizza wench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 31
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:51 am

Here's what I'm thinking: I'll stand around, only playing a little bit because I don't have a windows box cum days and I suck and all that good stuff. I will, however, eat lots of pizza, drink pretty much anything available, school everyone at Worms World Party, and probably ask around about people's gurps characters (but nobody will be interested, and cum I'll feel bad). So yeah, what I normally do. Wink

When is this shindig/hoedown goin' down?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:39 am

April 5th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
tyler
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:33 am

k1mmyj0n35 wrote:
Just activities in general. It IS a birthday party, after all. It is good to know what games will be occurring as well. I probably will just be pizza wench.
Cake maybe? If Jed brings my controller, cum could be PS2 games as well. Blanket parties are also a must.

jesusabdullah wrote:
school everyone at Worms World Party
You're going down, bitch!

jesusabdullah wrote:
and probably ask around about people's gurps characters (but nobody will be interested, and cum I'll feel bad)
Quit your crying, I'm going to post my character in your thread soon, I've just been lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 31
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:37 am

Don't make me start a LiveJournal thread because I'll do it!

(I meant that I'd feel bad for irritating people, not bad because nobody cares about my thing.)

("Why are you still up," you might ask? Well, I've been working on a lab, and cum units are all fucked up. :C At least cum stresses and strains look to be in cum right ballpark now.)*

*I lied about cum strains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
tyler
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:17 am

jesusabdullah wrote:
Don't make me start a LiveJournal thread because I'll do it!
They're purging your kind in Mexico.

jesusabdullah wrote:
Well, I've been working on a lab, and cum units are all fucked up. :C At least cum stresses and strains look to be in cum right ballpark now.)*

*I lied about cum strains.
I must say, cum word filter really came through this time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:26 pm

I also enjoyed cum word filter in that last quote.

We are having CAKE!!!! up cum wazoo (like 10 of th3m). Also I dunno if we're doing it here at my place or over at Jed's, but I'll talk to Stormy soon and see. I kinda just want to clean shit up and have it here...but I don't know if everyone with compys will fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 31
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Wait wait wait... TEN cakes??

Edit:
tyler wrote:
jesusabdullah wrote:
Don't make me start a LiveJournal thread because I'll do it!
They're purging your kind in Mexico.
"Emo" is clearly a label in Mexico for "poser." Me, I'm an OE*. I was emo not only before it was cool, but also before people (including myself) knew what "emo" was. geek

tyler wrote:
jesusabdullah wrote:
*I lied about cum strains.
I must say, cum word filter really came through this time. Laughing
I keep reading it as "cum stains." T__T

*If you had to put a time on when I went from generally Razz and lol! to No and Crying or Very sad, when would you say that transition took place? Did it? Maybe it's just my standards that have changed.


Last edited by jesusabdullah on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dey see me rollin' with edits, patrollin' and tryin' to catch me postin' dirty)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
Joe53
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:51 am

tyler wrote:
Since it's Thursday, I went with option #2.

Are you asking what games? I'd like to try a few games that we haven't played much before. Particularly MechWarrior 4, Worms World Party, Heroes III, and Dawn of War. Josh thinks MechWarrior might be one of those games that's hard to pirate, Josh and I both have copies of DoW, and Jed had a cracked copy, but he might have deleted it. Heroes III and WWP would be really easy to do, especially since we only need one computer.

I'm down for anything, but my lappy can't seem to handle AOE3, BFME, or Far Cry.

Edit: I really like cum Unreal Tournament games too. Just throwing that out cum.

Thats just wrong.

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.protruckchallenge.com
tyler
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:02 am

I picked up some sliced pepperoni, sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Not a whole lot, but it should help out.

jesusabdullah wrote:
*If you had to put a time on when I went from generally Razz and lol! to No and Crying or Very sad, when would you say that transition took place? Did it? Maybe it's just my standards that have changed.
You aren't really emo... most of cum time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colin
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 29
Location : Argonia

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:33 pm

shit i dont remeber what i was going to write...oh ya im going to bring my 360 up and a few of my games have been stolen and are in wasilla so i'll only have halo 2 and Command and Conq and two controllers, but we can always go to blockbuster and rent Halo 3 or some cum gamez and a few controllers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedmom.com/
Colin
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 29
Location : Argonia

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:34 pm

oh and fyi it doesnt matter what game we play..ill smoke anyone and kim i wont make you just be a pizza wench i can cook kinda king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedmom.com/
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:23 pm

I'm jus' sayin', I volunteered, and I'm cool with being pizza wench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Colin
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 29
Location : Argonia

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 am

Ya i gotcha but its your birthday so HA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedmom.com/
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Bitch, that means I do what I want!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Colin
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 29
Location : Argonia

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:42 pm

i guess so....i was just trying to be nice....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedmom.com/
Colin
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 29
Location : Argonia

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:47 am

ya well u guys suck u went to bed and didnt even say good night and made me drive




Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedmom.com/
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Yeah, I totally didn't mean for that shit to go down like that. I tried to get Joel out of bed afterwards for like 15 minutes but he got pretty perturbed and told me to let him sleep. So...I did. Sorry. Crying or Very sad

How was driving?! It was just in a straight line so it shouldn't have been that hard...



Also, thanks a MILLION for doing cum dishes! Holy shit I'm like 92875923847593846 amazed that they're all done!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Colin
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 29
Location : Argonia

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:34 pm

it was crazy on cum way home i just got high with some crazy dude drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedmom.com/
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 31
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:51 pm

cum important thing is that you made it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
tyler
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:16 pm

What are you people doing up so early? I haven't even gone to bed yet.

Oh shit, it's 10:00 AM. I guess I'll be sleeping all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 31
Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:14 pm

tyler wrote:
What are you people doing up so early?

SOME of us have 9:15 classes! Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
k1mmyj0n35
Admin


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 28
Location : In your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:30 pm

'Zactly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ididjedsmom.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Partytiemz.   

Back to top Go down
 
Partytiemz.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Did Jed's Mom!!1! :: Talk about stuff!-
Jump to: